STE TECPHARM CAREER CENTER
JOB OPPORTUNITIES | Human Resources Dept.
Do you value Teamwork, Integrity, Innovation, and Professionalism?
If so, then STE Tecpharm would love for you to join our diverse team of dedicated and talented employees who work every day to make our company the best process technology. As a team member, you will have the opportunity to grow and develop professionally. Full Time team members will also be supported by our comprehensive benefits package, which includes a competitive salary, subsidized health care benefits, paid leave, retirement benefits, training, among other benefits.
Take the first step to join our team by applying for one of the available career opportunities listed below.
Are you interested in working in STE Tecpharm?
- Apply by sending an email to email@example.com, writing the Job title and the Department you would like to apply to.
Do you want to be part of a great innovative company and leader in the pharmaceutical process machinery production sector? Do you have the ambition to grow and develop professionally as an after-sales engineer? Do you want to contribute your knowledge to the work team? Apply!
We are STE TECPHARM, a company dedicated to the sale, design, and manufacture of process machinery for the industrial sector.
We are located in the Valles Occidental (Barcelona).
We seek to incorporate a young engineer with ambition, work and learning capacities, to take on the role of Coordinator of the After-Sales Department. Your tasks include:
- Customer service.
- The necessary steps to resolve incidents that may occur in the post-sale phase (remotely).
- Drafting and monitoring of spare parts offers.
- Preparation of preventive maintenance plans.
- Coordination/planning of after-sales technicians (3-4 technicians).
- The management of reports and reports of the interventions of the after-sales technicians.
- Management of expense notes, settlements, and reservation of airline tickets for trips in technical assistance.
What professional profile do we need for you to be the candidate?
- You must have technical training, either a Degree in Technical Engineering or a CFGS in some technical specialty.
- We will value the professional experience in industrial sectors that you can contribute but we will give much more importance to young talent with the ambition to grow professionally in our company with a great capacity for work and quick learning.
- Mastery of office automation tools (Word, Excel, PPT).
- High level of English.
- Empathetic and good communicator.
- Essential residence in Barcelona or its province.
- Willingness to travel nationally and internationally.
What we offer?
- You will be part of a large company that produces, with its own design and technology and from start to finish, its own pharmaceutical process machinery.
- Stable job, indefinite contract after passing the 6-month trial period.
- Fixed remuneration more variable by objectives, according to profile and experience provided.
- Continuous internal training.
- Incorporation October 2020.
If you meet the profile do not hesitate: apply! Send us your resume.